PREVIEWS AND ARTICLES
- October 2016: "Zombies 'R' Us" in Westword! STORIES ON STAGE: ZOMBIES 'R' US - PART ARGGG
- March 2015: A preview of Old Friends "Stories on Stage Celebrates Old Friends" by Deb Flomberg, axs.com
- February 2015: A preview of Red, White and Sometimes Blue by Lisa Bornstein
- October 2014: Stories on Stage: “Ain’t Life Grand” Showcases Author Work as Theater Art, a review by Danyelle Overbo
- August 2014: Find happiness in the little things with 'Stories on Stage', a preview by Deb Flomberg in axs.com
- August 2014: STORIES ON STAGE WRITING CONTEST SEEKING UPBEAT TALES by Danyelle Overbo in Westword
- CHILD'S PLAY: STORYBOOKS ON STAGE WILL TELL TALES FOR KIDS -- AND THEIR PARENTS -- ON SATURDAY by Jamie Siebrase in Westword
- September 2013: A Review of Big Bad Wolfe! "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Actor Rene Auberjonois Bring Tom Wolfe to Life" by Colleen Bement, examiner.com
- April 2013: Bless the Beasts, A Review by Lisa Bornstein
- December 2012: A Review of Making Merry"Stories on Stage (Holiday Edition)" by Kim Betzner, 303 Magazine
- November 2012: A Review of Fixated"Stories of Obsession" by Kim Betzner, 303 Magazine
- November 2012: "James Avery, 'Fresh Prince's' Uncle Phil, takes the stage this weekend in Denver" by Deb Flomberg, DTE
- October 2012: Boulder Writers' Workshop: "Creating a Theatre of the Mind" by Amy K. Nichols
- October 2012: Feast on these stories: Chefs, writers and actors tell their best food tales at "Feed Your Soul" event By Kristen Browning-Blas, Denver Post
- October 2012: Amanda M. Faison's Post on 5280 about Feed Your Soul: Stories from the Kitchen
- October 2012: Boulder County shows mix food, art and theater by Cindy Sutter, Daily Camera
- September 2012: "Kitchen Stories", Yellow Scene Magazine
- September 2012: "Stories on Stage brings a little mayhem into your weekend" by Deb Flomberg, DTE
- July 2012: "CMF program goes 'beyond' the planets” by Kelly Dean Hansen, Daily Camera
- May 2012: "Celebrate Small Victories with Stories on Stage” by Deb Flomberg, DTE
- March 2012: "Stories on Stage shakes things up with Distant Voices on Sunday” by Juliet Wittman, Westword
- March 2012: "Distant Voices: Sad story of nun Alicia Ramirez's mother leads to Patrocino e Yo By Claire Martin, Denver Post
- February 2012: "Stories on Stage presents digital storytelling" by Deb Flomberg, DTE
- January 2012: "Short and Sweet" by Susan Froyd, Westword
- January 2012: "Very very very short stories w. Buntport Theater and Stories on Stage" by Deb Flomberg, DTE
- December 2015: CPR's Colorado Matter - Listen: Stories On Stage 'Makes Merry' With a 'Fruitcake Recipe' with Anthony Powell!
- October 2015: Jessica Robblee and John Jurcheck perform works from our Halloween show Zombies 'R' Us on CPR's Colorado Matters! Spotlight Shines On 'Zombies 'R' Us' For Stories On Stage's Latest Show
- January 2015: Five Questions: Stories on Stage’s Anthony Powell swaps short fiction for poetry, an interview with Stephanie Wolf of Colorado Public Radio, with audio recording of Anne Penner reading "The Testimony of Simone Weil."
- December 2013: Erin Rollman performs The 12 thank-you notes of Christmas and Elaine Grant talks with Artistic Director Anthony Powell on Colorado Public Radio
- Antony Powell interviewed on Colorado & Co. in September of 2015. Watch the video on YouTube.
- Anthony Powell was interviewed about Stories on Stage by Comcast.
- During our September 26 performance of Nobody Likes a Smartass we visited with two actors, Frank Corrado & Rachel Fowler, about reading a story to a live audience. Take a look into our unique artform from the actor's point-of-view by visiting our video on YouTube.
- Following our June 7 performance of We Are PHAMALy, there are two video clips posted on YouTube. One is part of the audience talk-back following a performance. The second are one-on-one interviews between Norma Moore, Stories on Stage's artistic director, and actors from PHAMALy. The Physically Handicapped Actors and Musical Artists League (PHAMALY) is a theatre group and touring company that performs throughout the greater Denver area. As a not-for-profit membership organization, PHAMALY is dedicated to producing traditional theatre in nontraditional ways.
- In June, 2009, Denver's Stories on Stage released a video of clips from some of our shows along with a complete story on DVD, "Some of Us Have Been Threatening Our Friend Colby" by Donald Barthelme, read by John Hutton. To see the clip, click here. To get your own copy of the DVD, call 303.494.0523.
- On March 14, 2008, Denver's Stories on Stage received the first-ever Community Inclusiveness Award from the American Red Cross Mile High Chapter. Click here to watch the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vPDVajvZttg
- Stories on Stage has a history of producing shows about issues important to our community, including slavery in America, mental health, homelessness, and addiction. Here is a montage of special moments from the show we created on addiction and recovery, Addiction-Free: The Road from Hell. http://www.youtube.com/v/hn1CbE-dcGw